CrossFit is the most effective exercise plan in the world.
Far more than a group fitness class, CrossFit is individual coaching in a group setting.
Workouts are different every day; intense; but altered for each participant’s level.
Watch a typical CrossFit class here:
The CrossFit experience starts with our Fundamentals program: a step-by-step On-Ramp to a healthy life.
Every day for THIRTY DAYS, you’ll be given a workout, nutrition advice, tips for a happier life, or some combination therein. Over four weeks, you’ll do:
- 4 Private, 1:1 sessions with a R2R coach
- 7 Workouts on your own at home, with full video demos and instructions
- 1 Goal Setting Session
- 1 In-Body Scan
You’ll be given homework, with step by step video instructions and checklists, like:
- Clean out your fridge
- How to prep your meals for the week
- How to deal with setbacks.
You’ll try CrossFit group classes, track your workouts, meet amazing people and get a KICKSTART for the rest of your life
After four weeks, you will:
- Review your progress with your coach
- Choose which workout option you like best (group, PT, nutrition, etc)
- Meet with our Nutrition Coach to discuss your current diet
- Start learning about mindset, dealing with stress, and how to fix the REST of your life!
It all starts with Fundamentals: a short (but very focused) four weeks of fitness and nutrition coaching from the best in the business!